A few of the services we offer. Please contact us to discuss your needs:
- Expert advice on nature-based projects, programs, policy and planning matters
- Independent reviews of reports, scientific advice, project proposals and applications
- Grant writing support and grant assessment and review
Social and Ecological Research:
- Reviews of the evidence base to support policy and programs
- Social surveys and urban landscape assessments
- Social-ecological data analysis, spatial data analysis, statistical analysis, e.g. tree climate assessments, vegetation and planning maps, socio-economic analysis
Engaging the public (and professionals):
- Supporting community engagement processes on nature-related policies and programs, codesign of nature-based solutions
- Seminar and workshop presentations, workshop facilitation
- Teaching and training on social-ecological systems such as urban forests, public parks and reserves, biodiversity conservation reserves and residential gardens.
We provide advice and research to support your nature-based solutions, urban forest and biodiversity policy, planning, program and assessment needs.